lunes, 24 de mayo de 2010

Reflection of unit four

This particular unit, I found it that it needs it more time, the one activity we made only the a little taste of what should be (or is) to manage a Distance learning course wishing to have more experience of managing and desing deeper a course, time, materials. As team work, this unit i found particularly difficult, not only we had little time, but also I could not contact my partner as fast and easyly than my otheyr classmates could, and to add that different timelines we are, but, still, it was an enjoyable experience.

1 comentario:

  1. hello Caro,
    Thank you for your comments. I will consider some of them. Your portfolio was well organized and includede everything that was asked. Your reflctions told me about those things you liked and did not liked or the ones you would like to focus on.
    Thank you!
    I hope we see you around soon!

    ResponderEliminar